To facilitate the transition of patients to your clinic, the PetalMD team provides all new partners with a communication kit. This kit includes business cards that outline the steps for a patient to create an online account.
How to create an online patient account?
- Go to the clinic's website.
- Click on Make an appointment then Create my account.
- Fill out the form and indicate your email that will become your username.
- Click Create my password from the activation email.
- Choose a password and accept the user agreement to make your appointment online.
If you already have an account, enter your email and password and click Sign In.
How to make an appointment online?
- Go to your clinic's website.
- Log on to the online appointment booking portal.
- Head to the My Appointments sub-section and choose from the three main categories of appointments.
- Then enter your preferences by selecting the type of appointment, time and date.
- Choose the displayed availability. If it does not suit you, click on Offer me another availability.
- End by pressing I accept this appointment.