Export button and information icons are found throughout the Analytics section.
- Clicking on the Export button will generate a spreadsheet containing the details of the subsection.
- The Information icon opens a pop-up legend window explaining the information found on the page.
From the Filter roll-down menus, the date range and a specific group/service can be selected.
To reset the filters, click on the Reset all filters.
The curve identifies the average percentage of the scheduling groups connected to the selected dashboard, for the filtered date period, which published their period before they became effective.
Graph by service
- Period published on average more than 31 days before it is effective, for a service.
- Period published on average between 11 and 30 days before it is effective, for a service.
- Period published on average - 10 days before it is effective, for a service.
The report contains the list of scheduling groups, period name, period start date, period end date, publication date and the number of days published before the start of the period.