You can add several absences at a time, whether they are consecutive or not.
You have 2 options :
A. Add per day
It is possible to add multiple absences at once, whether they are consecutive or not.
To do so:
1. Click on the Calendar section.
2. Click on My absences
3. Click on Absence entry
4. Then, click on the desired dates individually or by drag and drop, directly in the calendar
5. Click on Add
6. Choose the start and the end date of your absence. Your absence can be for a day, a part of the day or several consecutive days.
7. Choose the absence category that applies.
8. Select the moment(s) of the day that apply (AM, PM, Evening).
9. Select the task types for which you are not available.
10. Leave a comment to your planner if needed.
11. Click on Save.
Your absence will automatically appear in your calendar and your planner will be notified of this request.
B. Add absences by time slot
Allows you to select different time slots in the same request.
1. Click on the Calendar.
2. My absences section.
3. Add absences tab
4. Activate the: Divide in time slots feature
A. If you are a member of a single time group, you will not have a group to select.
B. If you are a member of several time groups that have identical time slot configuration, you will not have to select a group, you can decide which group you want to add these absences at the time of the addition.
C. If you are a member of several time groups that have different time slot configurations, you will need to add absences from this feature for one group at a time.
5. Then click on the desired boxes individually or by dragging your cursor in the calendar.
6. Click on Add
7. Choose the start date and the end date of your absence. Your absence may apply for a day, part of the day or several consecutive days.
8. Select the absence category that applies.
9. Select the moment(s) of the day for which your absence applies (AM, PM, Evening).
10. Select the types of tasks for which you are not available.
11. If needed, leave a comment for the scheduler.
12. Click on Save.
Your absence will appear in your calendar and your planner will be notified of this request.