- First configure the default publication in order to access specific publications
- Select from the list the doctor that you want to apply a specific restriction, depending on the type of appointment appearing at the top of the window
- Slide the button to green, to set a different publication than the default
- Click the arrows to choose the figures for the number of day and time at which the publication will be effective
- Repeat as necessary for all physicians with restrictions of different publications of the default ones.
- Click the blue Save button when the changes are complete.
Warning: If you drag the gray button to disable a configuration, you will need to configure it again because it will not be saved.