- Click on the add restriction button
- Select from the list the doctor for whom you wish to apply a particular restriction
- Drag the button to green, to the right of its name
- Configure the gender and age parameters, for the type of service appearing at the top of the window
- Repeat as needed for all physicians with different restrictions than the default
Click the blue Save button when the changes are made.
Warning: if you slide the button to gray to deactivate a configuration, you will have to do the configuration again because it will not be saved.
If a default restriction is applied and a physician-specific restriction is also configured, the specific restrictions take precedence over the default restrictions.