Under the Services Offered tab, in the sub-tab Active services, you will see a list of services.
Click on the pencil symbol on the far right column. Various tabs will be available to configure the selected service.
Note that configuring a service may take some time.
A blue asterisk precedes every mandatory field.
A service is deemed configured when:
In the Settings tab:
- The Service name is assigned in both English and French
- The Appointment type is selected
- The Appointment category is selected
- A patient type is assigned in the Availabilities section
In Automatic Publication tab:
- A default Automatic publication has been created