- Scheduling product;
- If you are a member of more than one group, select the correct group at the top of the panel.
- Shifts section;
- Simple blocking tab.
- To make changes, click the Edit button.
The intersection of two tasks shows whether they are mutually blocking each other (checkmark).
For a simple blocking to work, both tasks must be on the same or overlapping time slots.
For example, an AM task can block a DAY task, but a DAY task will not block an EVENT task, even if there is a checkmark at the intersection of these two tasks.
Make changes to the already configured blockings; add or remove. All changes are made bi-directionally.
When the changes are complete, click Save. Changes are applied to the current and future periods.
Using the Filter.
- If your group has more than 25 shifts, accessing this menu will filter the data on the first 10 existing tasks. You can then change the filters by switching to edit mode.
- Blockings are bidirectional, regardless of whether or not the two boxes are displayed in the filter.
- When you use the All boxes in the second column, the values that will be checked will only be those that are part of the display and not all of the tasks.