The schedule export will generate a spreadsheet with the names of the members in the first column and the selected dates in the following columns; a column by date.
1. Select the group in the Calendars Section.
2. Click the Export link in the top right of the screen.
3. Select the information that you want in the document.
A. Document title
That's the name of the generated file.
B. Time range
Select one of the three options:
- Between these dates: Indicate a start date and an end date. The maximum time range is 400 days.
- Choose a period: choose from the list of published periods.
- Choose specific dates: Allows you to select up to 14 dates. The file will contain information only for these 14 dates.
- For example, if you only want the shifts assigned in full weeks, select 14 Mondays to have only 14 columns instead of one column per day that always repeat the same information for 7 days consecutive.
C. Plannable members
Selection by team or member: Only the selected members will be part of the exported file.
Teams and members available for selection are those from current and future periods. To ensure that you have all the information required for past periods, do not change the current selection in this section.
D. Shift types
Selection by shift subset or by shifts: Only the selected shifts will be part of the exported file.
The subset and shifts are those of current and future periods. To ensure that you have all the information required for past periods, do not change the current selection in this section.
E. When the selections are complete, click Export to generate the excel file.