Entering phone #s in PetalMD may have various usage.
1. To enter it, the member must go to his profile
2. He must click on Add a phone #
3. Choose the type of # from the proposed list
4. Enter the phone #
5. Available options for each phone #
A. Share this number with your schedule groups: this option will make the # available in the schedules of your scheduling group, when you have assignments being identified to display the phone #.
B. Display this number on your on-call lists: this option will make the # available in the hospital dashboard when you have assignment in it.
C. Display this number on your contacts lists: this option will make the # available in the contact menu, for all members of your scheduling groups and for all users of the hospital dashboard, if your scheduling group is part of a dashboard product in your hospital.
The 3 options can be selected for the same phone #, each of them is not exclusive.
6. Note displayed on the on-call list: you have the opportunity to leave a note on each of your phone #s if you wish to provide information to hospital dashboard users who may be trying to reach you.
6. Prioritizing phone #: Click on this symbol to change the display sequence of your numbers. The sequence should be the one followed by users trying to reach you.