The phone registry allows administrative members with specific permission to have access to the entry of contact information to reach oncall physicians. The management of this information does not affect the contact information entered by the member. The two databases co-live without influencing each other. Information from both sources will be displayed in the hospital dashboard.
For a member to have this permission, they must also be a member of the head dashboard group. A member who has access to the dashboard because he is a member of a scheduling group linked to it can not receive this permission.
Here's what this new module will do and how to use it:
1. Access the Hospital menu
2. Click on Phone registry section
3. The list that appears shows you all the scheduled members that can receive assignments in your dashboard. The contact information for all of these members is displayed and comes from their personal profile. The phone numbers that are displayed are only those that have been identified to display in the dashboard, the others are not visible because they are for other types of needs. The numbers from the member's profile can not be changed by the hospital administration.The addition, modification or removal of phone number through the hospital administration will be an information table independent of the contact information.
4. Click the pen on the member's line for which you want to add contact information for the hospital dashboard.
5. Enter the phone numbers you want to make available in the hospital dashboard.
A. Identify the phone number type
B. Enter a phone number
C. You can add a note on the added phone number. This note will be displayed in the details of an assignment of this physician.
D. You can add as many numbers as you want by clicking on:
E. Use this symbol to change the display sequence of phone numbers. The sequence should correspond to the order of priority of the phone numbers you want to use.
F. When you return to the registry list, you will see the information from the member's profile, as well as the phone numbers entered by the hospital administration.
Import phone numbers for multiple members at a time.
1. Click the import button
2. Here is the information you will have on the screen after clicking import.
3. Click on Download the template
4. Create an excel file with all the names of your hospital members who are scheduled members of a scheduling group attached to the dashboard with the specialty. All you have to do is insert phone numbers into the file.
5. Once you have entered the information, save the file and click the Add File button:
6. Get the file on your workstation where you save it.
7. Once the file has been uploaded, you will be able to access the Import button.
8. By clicking Import, the file will download, and the numbers will be added to the phone registry.
9. You also have the option to send or not a notification to members for whom you add contact information. By clicking in this box, a notification will be sent to each of them. In unitary input, the notification is always sent, but in multiple, you have the choice.
Export the phone registry
1. Click the Export button
2. By clicking on Export, an excel file will be generated with all the contact information of the phone registry
Information available via the dashboard
1. Here's how the information will be displayed in the right pane when you select an assignment from the hospital dashboard.
In the profile of the member
The member will have access to see the contact information entered by the administrative staff of the hospital, however, no change can be made by himself. If the member does not agree with the information available, he will have to contact the staff in charge.
Each phone number entered by a hospital's administrative staff will only be available through the hospital dashboard. Access to the phone registry is only available via special permission.
Phone number from administration will only be available in web access dashboard, not in IP dashboard, this will come later.