PetalMD is pleased to announce its new features.
1. Ability to edit hours, annotations, and comments while adding a new shift. This allows notified members to receive the correct information to process.
2. In the personal calendar, when you change the default display settings, these new values will now be your default view. Therefore, you won’t have to change the display settings each time you access your calendar.
3. Adding, editing and removing multiple shifts is also available to members with permissions to initiate changes for other members of the group. This feature is available with the Standard and Advanced plans. Here is the article describing the use of this module.
4. Possibility for a member of a scheduling group with the manage members permission to create a non-scheduled group to communicate, manage documents, send invitations for a specific group and manage members of this group. Here are links to article 1 and article 2 describing the use of this module.
5. Real-time diagnostics on absences are now available at the group level, which avoids unnecessary actions if the absences weren’t to be accepted. This feature is available with the Standard and Advanced plans.
6. Membership management that was only available for scheduling groups with Basic and Standard plans is now available for groups with the Advanced Plan. Here is the link to article 1 and article 2 describing the use of this module.
7. It will no longer be possible for scheduling group members, with permission to initiate transfers in post-publication, to create events for other scheduled members. If you want to find this permission, we have the delegation feature that allows you to create, edit and delete events for other members. If you want this feature, please ask our support team.
9. Absence permissions to approve, process or simply be notified from members’ absences can now be self-managed by users. This feature is available with the Standard and Advanced plans. Here is the article describing the use of this module.