This means that a service request was recorded in the system after a patient completed the questions of an online form. The number indicates the number of service requests to be validated. You will need to check whether these requests have been processed automatically by the system Processed requests or if they are waiting for manual processing Pending requests.
Articles in this section
- A patient is unable to link a dependent account. What should I do ?
- A patient cannot book an appointment with his family doctor.
- A patient cannot make an appointment with the family doctor of the dependent.
- Is synchronization done at any time of the day between the EMR and PetalBooking?
- How to change the clinic information and logo
- Can the configuration of the contact information posted on the online portal be done from my medical clinic EMR?
- How to edit the online Patient Portal sign-up message that appears above “Create my account”
- How to change the publication time of the walk-in consultations
- How to change the distribution of the online publication of walk-in consultations for new patients
- How to change the default values for automated appointment reminders