This patient must click on the I forgot my password link from the login screen of the clinic's online appointment portal. They can then follow the instructions to obtain a new password.
Articles in this section
- A patient wants to make future appointments online, but they are not used to technology.
- The patient has an error message stating that his email is already in use.
- A patient entered a wrong email address when creating the account.
- The patient is unable to create an account; an error message informs them that their file is not found.
- A patient is unable to register online. Why?
- A patient is unable to link a dependent account. What should I do ?
- A patient cannot book an appointment with his family doctor.
- The patient forgot their password.
- Can a dependent patient account be managed by two patient accounts?
- How can a patient upload a prescription onto the online appointment booking portal?