To communicate with your team members and administrators at your location using one of the available options, follow the steps below.
Conversation: a one-on-one interaction with a team member or administrator. Click here.
Group chat: a group interaction with multiple team members and/or administrators, where all group members can respond to and see all messages within the group chat. Click here.
Broadcast: a message sent to a group of people, where all team members can see the message you send within the group but cannot respond to the group (i.e. team members responses will be sent to you as a 1:1 conversation).
1. Click on Communications from the left menu bar.
2. Click on New.
3. Select on New Broadcast Group.
4. Use the Search Team Member search bar to locate the team members to add to your Broadcast Group. Use the filters to narrow down the search by Location, Team Member Type or Position.
5. Select the members to add. Click on Select Team Member to proceed.
6. The creator of the broadcast group is automatically the admin. Select more administrators if needed.
7. Click on Save and continue.
8. Enter a Name for your Broadcast Group.
9. Click on Create Broadcast Group.
10. Type your message and click Send.
11. Members receive your message on their app and can respond to you directly.