To add team members who do not have smartphones, you need to add them as "non-mobile users". Follow the steps below.
"Non-mobile users" receive voice callouts when there is an available shift and can use their touchpad to accept shifts.
1. Click on Team Members from the left menu bar.
2. Invite your team member and complete their profile with their full details. For more detailed instructions on how to add team members, click here.
3. Click the Flag as Non-Mobile User.
4. Team members are automatically approved and registered for the platform after being flagged as non-mobile users.
5. Non mobile users will now receive voice callouts for every shift they are eligible for.