To add a team members who does not have access to a smartphone, the member needs to be flagged as a "Non-App user". Follow the steps below.
1. Click on Team Members from the left menu bar.
2. Select the location from the dropdown list.
3. Invite your team member and complete their profile with their full details. For more detailed instructions on how to add team members, click here.
4. Select the Flag as Non-App user option.
5. Team members are automatically approved and registered for the platform after being flagged as non-app users.
6. The flagged users will now receive voice callouts for every open shift they are eligible for.