To configure the default scheduling settings, follow the steps below.
1. Select Schedule from the left menu bar.
2. Click on Settings icon.
3. In the General tab, click on Modify to update the following parameters for the selected location:
- Last pay period start date: select a date on the calendar
- Overtime calculation period length: 1 week, 2 weeks
4. Click on Save to apply your changes.
5. In the Planning Rules tab, click on View Details.
6. Click on Edit to update the following parameters for the displayed position (all positions by default):
- Minimum time between shifts
7. Click on Save to apply your changes.
8. All shifts created will now reflect the default scheduling settings.