Installing Petal app
1. When you are added to a tam by your manager, you receive an invite to download the app by email.
2. Click on the download link. You will be directed to your device corresponding app store l’app store.
3. Intall the app.
4. At the first login, modify your password and accept the Terms & Services Agreement to be able to start using the application.
(i) Enabling "Push Notifications" option on the app
1. When enabling notifications, if your phone is not set up to enable notifications, a corresponding message is returned.
2. On the app, click on the More tab from the bottom menu.
3. Activate the Push Notifications option.
Updating the app
1. Check if you have the latest version of the app installed.
- Go to the corresponding app store and search for Petal app.
- If your app is up-to-date, you will be prompted to open the app.
- If your app needs to be updated you will be prompted to download.
(i) Supported mobile devices OS
Android versions equal or above 8.0 are supported as well as the latest IOS (15) for iPhone. Older versions are not supported.
2. If your app is updated but you are having problems, check that your operating system is up to date.