1. Go to Scheduling menu
2. Select the Absences section
3. Select Reports tab
4. By default, you will see the absence data of the last period for all members.
5. To see the detailed absences for a member, click on the number
6. To customize your report and see more detailed data, use the filter options.
A. Filter by Absence type
B. Filter by date
2 options: By schedule period or by date range
C. Filter by member
You can select one or more members.
7. When there is a filter selected on an filter option, you have an indicator that appears.
8. Click the arrow to delete the filters and click Reset