Distribution lists are a great way to improve and accelerate your work. They let you select a group of predetermined recipients often contacted together to quickly send a message or invite participants to an event.
To create a new distribution list:
From the Contacts section, click on the (+) beside the Distribution Lists option.
Distribution list configuration
- List Name: Type the name of your list
- People: Select specific members from your contact list.
- Add Groups: The type of accounts you wish to include.
- Account types: Allows you determine which account types to include in the list. For all members of a group to be included to the Distribution List all account types must be checked.
- Groups: Select the groups to include in the smart list.
Recipients from both the People and Groups sections can be used in the same distribution list.
To finish, simply click on the Create List button (top right). This new list can now be used to invite participants to an event or as recipients in a message.